Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick!

Um...where did the last 6 days go!??!

that's right.
we are down to....4 days!!! and actually...today is almost over so....3!

wow.

I just wanted everyone to know why jace is my hero. Tonight is his bachelor party. and guess what he did for me?? yes, FOR ME. crazy man! this night was supposed to be all about him!

i digress. anyways, he surprised me by having a massage therapist come to my house to give me a relaxing, amazing, incredible, etc...massage to take some of my stress away!

i love that man.

4 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! He is a winner! I'm SSOOOOOOOO excited for you Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang brownie point for him! Good job Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww yes. Jace wins the trophy. Man what I would give for one of those right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. What an amazing guy. Thats so nice that he thought of you.

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??