Thursday, August 11, 2016

Baby Samantha

Oh baby Sammie!

I've realized I shorten baby's names and call them by a nick name when I'm taking their pictures. Is that weird? I just spend so much time with them that I feel like we are BFF's I guess. :)

Samantha was such a sweetie who came with her big sister Veronica and mom and dad for pictures. She has some tummy troubles like my little guy used to, and so she only wanted to be on her tummy since it made her feel better. It made it harder to do different poses, but she was such a sweetie.











No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??