Monday, February 1, 2010

Growl!

So...Jace and I teach the sunbeams (3-4 year olds). We've been teaching them for the last 3 months. In Nov and Dec we had a group of 12. HANDFUL. yes, yes they were.

We got a new class in Jan. There are 8 of them, but only 6 of them come most of the time.

I've noticed a pattern. In our old group i would get growled at frequently. In our new group, i've been growled at 3 times.






Is it me or 3 year olds??!!

LOL

And by the way....even though they are mad at me when they growl...i cant help but start smiling or laughing...they are too cute.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I loved teaching the sunbeams when I lived in St. George! It's the best calling in the world! Yes....they can be little stinkers sometimes....but they love with all their might! (especially their teachers) The ones that gave me the hardest time are the ones that give me the biggest hugs when I come to visit! Love ya! (you lucky girl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I wouldn't be able NOT to laugh! that is just too cute. I would love to teach those little guys! Primary is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this comment is in regards to a previous entry of yours:
    I love that you had beta fish swimming around on tables at your wedding. Seriously. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??