Thursday, October 22, 2020

WE DID IT!!

 Officially pregnant with Hunt baby (or babies) #2!!



Yesterday was my blood test, and it was at 8:45 AM. Last time I didnt hear from them until almost 5 PM and it was pure torture. So this time...I came home and at 10 AM decided to just bite the bullet and take the at home pregnancy test. It immediately said YES and I just wanted to jump for joy. Jace was so happy, he took a half day and took me to target to buy something. LOL

Our first beta # was 192 (with Nash it was 129)

I go in tomorrow for another blood test and hopefully that number has doubled and we are going in the right direction! We are so happy and so excited and so hopeful and so thankful to our Heavenly Father. #huntbaby#2 hurray!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??