Monday, October 21, 2013

To say the least

The past 3 weeks have been a time of serious stress over in our neck of the woods.

My oldest brother had brain surgery Oct 1st. He then developed pneumonia and was then in the ICU for 2 solid weeks.

During that time my mother LIVED at the hospital...my dad was working all day and then going to relieve my mom some nights...and my baby brother was left at home to get ready for his mission.

Of course my mom did a great job getting everything Joe needed for his mission before the surgery. And then I went over a few days and taught Joe how to properly pack everything.

My grandparents flew in on the 11th.

We told friends and family that we were expecting on the 11th and 12th.

Joe had his farewell on the 13th and we had a big open house at my parents that night.

My grandparents left on the 14th and we were hoping to have Randy home. No such luck.

The 15th was our 4 year anniversary (which i will blog about soon!) and that late afternoon Randy came home. That night Joe got set apart as a missionary for our Church.

The 16th I was up at 5:30 AM and on our way to the airport to say goodbye to that little brother of mine for 2 years.

Then I worked...
and worked...and had a such a bad day i was just sure i was going to get fired. (my imagination)
and worked...
and on Saturday the 19th my work put on a big Halloween party for our consumers and their families.

I am exhausted to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??