Saturday, April 6, 2013

General Conference

General Conference (for those who don't know) is a bi-annual, 2 day conference held in SLC, Utah for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. How grateful I am for technology, allowing me to stream it live from my computer to my TV while I'm here at home in Arizona.
General Conference is like a balm to my soul. I truly believe that.

And the best part is that it is available for anyone to watch!!! If you're curious, please! go to this link and enjoy!!! I know that 4 hours a day on your weekend may seem like a long time, but seriously every year I wonder how its over already. Its that good.

I'll see you next week, I'm going to go get spiritually uplifted!





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??