Friday, March 1, 2013

Shout out

I just wanted to give a shout out to my husband.

He was so sweet yesterday to me.

I've been struggling with lots of things lately. (not getting pregnant, lots of medicine, hormone shots, lots of doctor appointments, and crazy agitation thanks in large part to the extra hormones we are pumping into my body)

Yesterday was a bad day.

Nothing horrible, or extremely significant. But I was stressed out, and very frustrated.

Jace came home from work--and while I was finishing making dinner--he listened to everything I had to say/complain about. 

Then I took a warm bath, and when I got out, he turned on one of my favorite TV shows and rubbed my feet for what seemed like forever. (to him, i'm sure)

I was so relaxed.

 and I was reminded about hows grateful i am for that husband of mine.

thanks baby.






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??