Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sabbath

I hate that football is on Sundays.

And I majorly hate that the Super Bowl is on Sunday.

Growing up it wasn't as BIG as a problem as its become since we've gotten older.
The boys flock to the TV.
My father in-law was the worst culprit I've ever encountered (a few years ago), he didn't even finish dinner with the family--he didn't want to miss a minute of it!

To me, the Sabbath is a time for quiet reflection, worshiping our Lord, showing respect, and seeing family.

But I'm not the world, and alas, today is what I call Super Bowl Sabbath.

I'm not a big football fan, but I can get in to it if its a team I know, or an underdog. I love rooting for an underdog.

and I do enjoy that families get together and have fun and eat good food.

So happy Super Bowl Sabbath everyone! (may the odds be ever in your favor?) bahaha.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??